Interesting article by Candace Jackson in the Wall Street Journal.
The New Global City
Russians in London, Brazilians in Miami—and Chinese almost everywhere. The biggest players in the residential-real-estate scene today often come from halfway around the world.
She looks at New York, Miami, London, Paris and Hong Kong.
Read the full article here: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703730804576317150261940990.html
Posted in affluent buyers and sellers, buyers, luxury resort market, wealth
Tagged affluent buyers, affluent sellers, luxury real estate news, luxury resort broker, luxury resort market, luxury resort publication, luxury resort real estate, Wall Street Journal, WSJ
Here’s some great information sent to me by Judy Wallace. Her contact info is below.
Great low rates and fast closing on many, many programs!!!
* Condotels – starting as low as 4% – ARMs and Fixed rates.
* Resort Condos
* Conforming Loans in the low 4’s with no points
* Jumbo loans to $10,000,000
* Blended ratios with non occupant co-borrower
* Portfolio lenders with exception based lending
* FHA loans
* High net worth borrower programs up to 90% LTV ~ no mortgage insurance
* Accelerated mortgage programs to 75% LTV
Please call with your specific scenario or questions. I can help you structure your next loan!
Thank you and have a great selling day!
Regional Vice President
CalCon Mutual Mortgage
PO Box 8047
Breckenridge, CO 80424
970-485-0707 – P
970-306-0283 – F